2021 was a very difficult year, and at the same time the most intriguing one in our 5 years history. What have we achieved?
1. We grew our team three times
2. Our total revenues (MRR + GMV) grew 4.2x
3. Our product has evolved once again, becoming an innovative solution for building organisational culture
Despite the challenges, we submitted our revenue growth data to GetLatka.com for the annual Latka500: The fastest growing SaaS companies of 2021.
18,047 founders submitted data for 2021 meaning just 2.7% made the top 500.
We’re excited to share that Worksmile ranked 181st with recurring revenue growth (MRR) of 175%. This growth wouldn’t have been possible without all of the product feedback and support from our +160 customers.
We plan to share some exciting new releases with you in 2022:
• New version of our benefit marketplace and brand new benefit categories
• New innovative ways of spending employee benefit budgets
• New features in our internal communication module
While the number of SaaS companies continues to grow, we expect to continue rapid growth this year.
In total, Latka500 SaaS companies did $13 billion in combined 2021 revenues (up from $8 billion in 2020) and have raised a total of $35 billion. 128 bootstrapped SaaS founders made the list with combined revenues of $1.3 billion.
We’re in good company as you can see.
As always, it’s thanks to our +160 customers around the world who play a vital role in helping us grow and rank among the best SaaS companies in the world. We’re committed to our mission of helping our clients build engaging and effective work environment. Our solutions take employee communication, benefits and wellbeing to the next level.